Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Weekend Day in Our Life...

6:35 - Dan gets up, feeds and lets the dog out and makes the bottles for the babies

6:45 - Twins get up and get their diapers changed, Dan gets in the shower and ready for work

7:00 - Anna and Mia have their bottles

7:10 - I feed the girls some yummy rice or oat cereal (mush) with fruit

7:25 - The girls feed themselves a waffle, bagel, toast or whatever the breakfast is for the day - I eat a granola bar and have the next 10 minutes to get breakfast cleaned up and the laundry started

7:40 - Dan leaves for work and morning playtime begins

8:45 - Playtime turns into fighting time-each baby wants what the other one has, there is some pushing, ocassionally biting and always alot of screaming and crying

9:05 - Diaper change #2 (maybe #3) and we get ready for nap

9:15 - Morning nap = Babies sleep while I pick up the trail of destruction from morning playtime and whatever else needs to be cleaned and move the washed clothes to the dryer

10:00 - I finally get to shower!

10:45 - Lunch for me (I have to eat early since they could wake up at any minute), pack the diaper bag for afternoon errands and get the stroller in the car


11:15 - Babies wake up, diaper change #3 and I get them dressed for the day

11:30 - Twins lunch

12:15 - Pack everybody in the car and run whatever errands we can run in the next two hours, or until someone starts throwing a fit in a store

2:15 - Return home for a short playtime

3:00 - Diaper change #4 and afternoon nap-I fold the laundry and make some baby food

4:30 - Twins get up, have their sippy cups and diaper change #5

5:00 - Feed the twins dinner

5:20 - Playtime #3 which is usually just a bunch of whining and fighting as they're pretty much done with the day by now

6:30 - Twins feed themselves a snack and Dan finally comes home

6:45 - Dan and I eat dinner - usually at home, but as a special treat we pack everyone in the car and head out to pick up a QUICK bite

7:20 - Bath for baby #1 and into diaper #6 and pj's

7:35 - Bath for baby #2 and into her 6th diaper and pj's

7:50 - Read a few books and put the babies in bed

8:00 - Dan and I once again pick up the mess left behind from our day and wash all the dishes

8:30 - I head out to the grocery store

9:15 - Get home, we put the groceries away and have time for some news or a show that we have recorded on the dvr

10:00 - Bedtime for me! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment